Venice Marco Polo Airport is located about 200km from the center of Villach near Venice. The airport has direct freeway-access. Many low-priced car parking options are available here.
Venice Airport offers connections to all important airport hubs in Western and Eastern Europe. The airport is especially convenient for flights to Southeast Asia. Twice a day Emirates Airlines flies to Dubai where many connection flights are available to Asia, Africa and destinations in the Middle East. Quatar Airlines provides one daily flight to Doha with connection flights to Asian destinations.
Venice Airport offers non-stop flights to the USA, to New York (Delta Airlines to JFK Airport), Atlanta and seasonal flights to Philadelphia.Airlines / Alliances:
- All alliances serve all major European airport hubs and New York, Atlanta, Dubai and Doha
- Connections to almost all European capitals and economic centers, in part on a daily basisReachability:
- Connecting Villach: Shuttle
- Bus: Intercityliner, ÖBB via Mestre (from there continuing with the airport bus)
- Car: Good parking options, low parking fees, short walking distances on airport premisesAirport Contact:
Phone: +39 41 26 09 260